Wednesday, December 29, 2010

          first meet-went wrong!by me!!

I came down the street,
and saw u cmn n,
with a pair new jeans,
u dnt look so smart,but u really are,
when u smile so rare.
U SAID A HI!
i was nervous to reply,
but i really said u a HI.
i was unknown that we would love,
but not,even said that we like,
we know it's wrong,
but we were so young,
and you were so strong.

     Then i left you behind,
    who i'll never find.
       you are only one my hero,
        u've never treated me as zero. 
u made ur self fall,
to make me tall.
to reach ,the hall of fame.
U BECAME MY DREAM,
MY THOUGHTS WENT EXTREM.
you were no real of mine,
but are still mine.
whenever i see a shooting star on the sky,
ur the one who passes by.


»♥«Tιgєя»♥«
»♥«T.ѕ.ρяιソαηкнa»♥«

No comments:

Post a Comment