Wednesday, December 29, 2010


MISS YOU

I was all alone,
without you by ma side,
felt like the sun on the sky without any clouds,
my eyes become a rainy clouds,
when ever i think about you,
  near beside or far apart, ur the one n ma heart.
the clouds were shiny,it turned rainy.
when i left you.
the ccn were like a passing cloud,
it changed the weather of my mind.
ur the one i think all the time.
   near beside or far apart,ur the one in ma heart.
O BABY I MISS U!

the clouds were shiny,it turned rainy 
when i left you behind.
when the waves touches ma feet,
when i was at the beech for an death attempt,
i felt it was you,blockn me frm that act.
at very movement,
i walked backward backward 
with the tears in my eyes
NEAR BESIDE OR FAR APART UR THE ONE IN MY HEART.
UR THE ONE.
UR THE ONE.
UR THE ONE.
TILL MY DEATH.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                       

»♥«Tιgєя»♥«
»♥«T.ѕ.ρяιソαηкнa»♥«

No comments:

Post a Comment